How to set Google Map API
Go to Elementor > Element Pack Settings > API Settings and you will find Google Map API Key field. You have to put your API key there. If you don’t have an API key, you can generate the API key.
How to Install Required Plugins Mannually
1.Go to Plugins > Add New
6. Now, Install All Plugins One By One. Form The Folder.
How to Import Demo Data Mannually
1.Go to Appearance > Import Demo Data
3. Now, Choose File form Theme file > inc Folder > ocdi > demo Files >
(note: see file extention & choose file carefully)
5. Please wait until the demo data is imported properly because it may take a while.
6. And finally when demo data importation is finished successfully, you will see a confirmation message.
How to Update Theme
1. Go to Appearance >Themes
2. Click Activate Button >Twenty Twenty Theme
3. Click Theme Details
4. Delete transgo Parent Theme.
Do Not transgo-child Theme.
6. Now, click Choose File and Pick the transgo-wp.zip file from your PC to upload it.
7. When the transgo-wp.zip file is uploaded and installed completely you will see “Theme installed successfully” message. But you should not activate this one, because when Transgo theme will be updated to a later version all modification you have made directly in the Transgo theme will be lost. Hence, we suggest you to install and activate the Transgo Child theme we provide for your convenience.
8. Finally, Click Activate Button to activate the Child theme.